In this one-day interactive training/workshop, participants will among other teachings, listen to classic teaching videos featuring the John Maxwell Team YouthMAX Youth Ambassador, NICK VUJICIC as he shares his leadership concepts. NICK, who was born with rare condition of the absence of arms and legs, learnt through his disability and overcoming bullying in school to develop a positive self-image, become a positive influence and lead effectively.
At the end of the training, participants would
- Learn to lead self and others
- Become a positive influence to family and peers
- Learn leadership values of humility and responsibility
- Learn to stand up and be counted (NO TO BULLYING)
- Learn from the teachings of #1 Leadership guru John Maxwell
**Limited spaces available
To Register Please fill the form below.
Registration Form[contact-form-7 id=”255″ title=”Registration Form”]
Make payment to:
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC
B. U. O & Associates